I am back with my March Favorites! Today is my first day of spring break, and I’m hoping to get a few posts up this week as I have a little extra time. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! I wanted to get up an Easter OOTD, but sadly the lack of sunshine and nice weather changed my plans. However, I hope to showcase some of my favorite spring outfits soon, so keep an eye out! Anyways, here are my top five faves from the month of March. I hope y’all enjoy!
Fab Five: March Favorites 2016
1. My first favorite for the month of March is the OGX Quenched Sea Mineral Moisture Shampoo. Guys, this stuff literally smells like the beach. I’ve tried a number of different OGX products and I have to say that this shampoo is definitely a keeper! It makes my hair feel awesome, it smells amazing, and it’s affordable, which is always a plus in my book. As the warm weather hits and summer fever approaches, this shampoo is sure to get you in the mood for some serious sand and sunshine. You can buy it at Ulta for only $7.99!
2. Next favorite: the e.l.f Lip Exfoliator! Honestly, I think that this product is so stinkin’ cool. I bought it on a whim while on one of my oh-so-frequent trips to Target the other day. I had heard about it before and seen it in magazines, so I decided to try it for myself! It looks like a lipstick, but it is actually an exfoliant that makes your lips super soft and lipstick ready! It’s made out of clear balm containing little tiny exfoliator beads that slough off dead skin cells – just apply it like you would a regular lipstick or balm, and exfoliate away! And the best part: it’s only THREE DOLLARS at Target and on the e.l.f website. Can you say steal?
3. Okay y’all, it’s time to talk about books. If you have not read East of Eden by John Steinbeck, you are seriously missing out. I started reading it this month for a school assignment, and I can honestly say that it is one of the best books that I have ever read. Sibling rivalry, a sociopathic love affair, all in the rolling valleys of California – this book has everything, and John Steinbeck is so insightful to feelings and people that you are sure to learn so many life lessons from indulging in his story. I cannot wait to finish it and see how it all ends. If you are looking for a classic read, then please give Steinbeck a try!
4. These J. Crew earrings are the perfect spring studs! I have been pairing them with a lot of my outfits recently and I love the subtle hint of sparkle that they add. I tend to be a pretty neutral dresser, so I constantly find myself gravitating towards little gems like these to spice up my wardrobe and add a little extra flair. J.Crew jewelry is hard for me to resist in general, and the store located in my hometown is constantly having sales, which just feeds into my addiction. But hey, what’s a girl to do?
5. Y’all might have already seen this product in my Mini Ulta Haul – the Benefit Roller Lash Super Curling and Lifting Mascara. I tried this product for the first time a week or so ago after picking it up from Ulta, and I’d say it is definitely a new favorite of mine! The brush separates my lashes super nicely and gives them lots of lengthening, and the formula isn’t too wet, so it doesn’t get clumpy or messy. If you’re not sure about it and you would like to try a sample size first, they sell the mini version at Ulta for only $12! Needless to say, I have a bit of a weakness for the sample size shelves next to the Ulta check out line , and I know I’m not the only one!
Happy April everyone – wear pastels and stay sparkly!