I hope all of you have had wonderful Februaries! Today, I am back to do my Fab Five: February Favorites. This month, my favorites are a little heavy on the beauty products, but I’ve discovered so many things that I want to share them all with y’all. Enjoy!
Fab Five: February Favorites 2016
- My first favorite this month is the Maybelline New York Line Stiletto Liquid Eye Liner. Let me tell you, I absolutely love it! I am not a huge liquid liner person by any means, but I wanted to change up my eye makeup look a little and try something new. This liner has a felt tip and I find it very easy to apply, so it’s awesome for those of y’all who are liquid liner beginners. I don’t have a super steady hand, but I still find that I can create a perfect wing with this product. You can purchase it at Ulta for $7.99!
2. I’ve tried makeup setting sprays on and off, but I’ve never found one that really “wowed” me until I discovered the Mario Badescu Facial Spray. You can buy it at Ulta for $7, so it is not only fabulous, but also afforddable! I first heard about it when I was watching Carli Bybel’s Youtube channel – LOVE her, by the way. Anyways, she raved about it and so I thought I would give it a try, and I must say that it’s now in my top ten favorite beauty products! I use it to set my makeup, and I find that my face is much less shiny when I get home at the end of the day. I also spray it on my eye shadow brushes when I want to apply my eye shadow damp for a little extra pigmentation. This product is literally so useful. It also contains rosewater, aloe, and herbs which all do WONDERS for your skin. I highly recommend trying it out!
3. First of all, one thing y’all should know about me is that I love lipstick. Love it. This month, I’ve been really into this Clinique lipstick in the color “A Different Grape”. When it comes to lip products, I usually stick to deeper shades of lipsticks, and lighter shades of gloss. This color is perfect for fall in winter, so I’m trying to get as much use out of it as I can before the warm weather hits! It goes on so smooth and buttery, and is super build-able. You can purchase it here on Clinique’s website for $17 – it’s different packaging but the same product. I will put a photo of myself wearing it down below so y’all can see. Clinique never fails!
4. Now for music – “When We Were Young” by Adele is perfection. With the combination of her sound and the lyrics of this song, there is such a sense of blissful nostalgia and reminiscence that everyone can relate to. Not to mention, her voice is just stunningly beautiful. I’ve been a fan of Adele for quite a while now, and this is just as good as her old stuff. Listen to it here!
5. For my last favorite, I have a fashion item for y’all. These shoes are EVERYTHING. The Honey Babe Sand Suede Block Heel Lace-Up Sandal (I know, it’s a mouthful) is probably my favorite purchase this month. You can get them here from Lulu’s online for only $38! We’ve had a few days that have been warm enough for me to dawn these adorable sandals, and I’ve found that I can match them with a lot of different outfits. They are also really easy to walk in and super comfortable, which is always an essential. Keep an eye out for these little babies in my future fashion posts!
I hope you all have a marvelous week!